Resolved
5.0

so far I'm loving the deal I got with wholesale. Everything works great, it's cheap and it serves it's purpose. wholesale is unmanaged so you gotta be intelligent. The server I got comes with a lot of RAM and HDD space and was really cheap. I find nobody better to host server so cheap for me. I would spend more money elsewhere but why would I when wholesale internet serves its purpose.

Luckily I know what I'm doing and I am able to manage my on my own so it works great for me.

Overall I would highly recommend wholesaleinternet.net to any body looking for a cheap dedicated server.

This reviewer shared experience about "sometimes out of stock :(" and wants this business to "get more stock" as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wholesale Internet. The most disappointing about wholesale internet web hosting from Wholesale Internet was server out of stock , but reviewer liked website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wholesale Internet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wholesale Internet to other companies on our site.

Comments