Resolved: Wholesale Internet - Not resolved

Resolved
3.4

I keep thinking about the right of the person. Ah ..

in the contract says your money will not be returned. I mean, you know I'm going to want the money, and you're safe. It does not matter that the trouble does not work, does it? I feel pissed!

Whoever sees from outside, thinks that in the United States there are only serious people, but there are also American picks, sad this, what the guy does not do for 10 dollars ... But we must be clear, you know, he's with some relative in the hospital, deathbed, something must justify the person needing to talk in another for 10 dollars.

I still do not know, maybe one day find out. Pissed off for 10 dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wholesale Internet Internet Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2016.

Resolved: Wholesale Internet - Cheapest hosting and best deal ever

Resolved
5.0

so far I'm loving the deal I got with wholesale. Everything works great, it's cheap and it serves it's purpose. wholesale is unmanaged so you gotta be intelligent. The server I got comes with a lot of RAM and HDD space and was really cheap. I find nobody better to host server so cheap for me. I would spend more money elsewhere but why would I when wholesale internet serves its purpose.

Luckily I know what I'm doing and I am able to manage my on my own so it works great for me.

Overall I would highly recommend wholesaleinternet.net to any body looking for a cheap dedicated server.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wholesale Internet Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Sometimes out of stock :(.

Preferred solution: Get more stock.

I liked: Website, Customer service, Tickets, Staff, Price.

I didn't like: Server out of stock.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2016.

Wholesale Internet - My.wholesaleinternet.net

4.0

I tested the $ 10 server, it really is a failure, I even managed to install, apache, csf, iptables, but it hangs and goes out of the air for no reason. There is no proper configuration that will hold the server from the air, it is terrible, do not contract, do not mess with it !!!! Escape from this name: my.wholesaleinternet.net, operated by WHOLESALE INTERNET, INC.

Wholesale Internet, Kansas City's premier internet service provider.

I am not complaining, but I lost a lot of time trying to configure it, the configuration I usually take 1 day, I took 5 and at the end I had the unpleasant surprise of knowing that the problem is there, not my configuration.

I asked for the refund of my 10 dollars and nothing ...

Terrivel ... Get away from it !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wholesale Internet Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Customer service, Tickets, Price, Website, Staff.

I didn't like: Product, Refund.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2016.