Wholesale Internet - Horrible Service

1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So I had multiple issues since day 1. Support wasn’t very helpful at all. It came time on the 2nd month to renew and I renewed but changed my mind to “upgrade”. In their process that would be to cancel the one server and pay for a different one that met my needs. Which all I was wanting to make sure was to transfer the $85 I just paid over to another server and pay the difference, etc

They have a phone number on their site that is disconnected and when requesting to speak to someone on the phone to give a better understanding what I wanted to do; I was told there was no longer any phones.

Becca and Jon both claim to be in management and should be fired for their incompetency and lack of customer service.

Instead of apologizing and trying to understand what I was trying to achieve, they were simply just not helpful.

I would never reutilize their service nor recommend anyone for their services!!

Resolved: Wholesale Internet - Not resolved

Resolved
3.4

I keep thinking about the right of the person. Ah ..

in the contract says your money will not be returned. I mean, you know I'm going to want the money, and you're safe. It does not matter that the trouble does not work, does it? I feel pissed!

Whoever sees from outside, thinks that in the United States there are only serious people, but there are also American picks, sad this, what the guy does not do for 10 dollars ... But we must be clear, you know, he's with some relative in the hospital, deathbed, something must justify the person needing to talk in another for 10 dollars.

I still do not know, maybe one day find out. Pissed off for 10 dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wholesale Internet Internet Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Wholesale Internet - My.wholesaleinternet.net

4.0

I tested the $ 10 server, it really is a failure, I even managed to install, apache, csf, iptables, but it hangs and goes out of the air for no reason. There is no proper configuration that will hold the server from the air, it is terrible, do not contract, do not mess with it !!!! Escape from this name: my.wholesaleinternet.net, operated by WHOLESALE INTERNET, INC.

Wholesale Internet, Kansas City's premier internet service provider.

I am not complaining, but I lost a lot of time trying to configure it, the configuration I usually take 1 day, I took 5 and at the end I had the unpleasant surprise of knowing that the problem is there, not my configuration.

I asked for the refund of my 10 dollars and nothing ...

Terrivel ... Get away from it !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wholesale Internet Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Customer service, Tickets, Price, Website, Staff.

I didn't like: Product, Refund.